Fossil Family Fun at Five Islands is the ultimate family experience for those interested in science and exploring the outdoors!
- Adventure through time to an era when the Bay of Fundy region was full of sand dunes and dinosaurs walked the Earth.
- Become palaeontologists for the day - Get your hands dirty creating your own unique fossil cast and prospect for fossils alongside expert palaeontologists.
- Explore the ocean floor and learn the pre-historic secrets of the towering cliffs.
- Light refreshments served from locally sourced culinary artisans.
What you can expect:
To start your adventure, meet us by the beach at the Five Islands Provincial Day-Use Park, a scenic lookoff with a perfect view of the Bay of Fundy tides and a scattering of mysterious islands. Here you will be greeted by palaeontologists from the Fundy Geological Museum. They will be your companions, ready to guide you on a journey through time back to an era when the Bay of Fundy region was full of sand dunes and large dinosaurs walked on Earth.
Get your hands dirty creating your own unique fossil cast and learn how paleontologists search for fossil footprints. Then, pause for light local refreshments before taking a journey with your personal guides to explore the ocean floor and learn the secrets of the towering cliffs. Your guides will bring the vibrant sandstone cliffs alive and introduce you to fossils, rocks, minerals, and bustling tidepools.
- Group of Two: $205 + hst
- Group of Three: $245 + hst
- Group of Four: $275 + hst
- Group of Five: $315 + hst
- Group of Six: $350 + hst
For more details visit Fundy Geological Museum