Enjoy a cozy overnight stay in Parrsboro then take a Bay of Fundy horseback tour where you’ll ride in the footsteps of Canada’s oldest dinosaurs!
- Overnight cottage accommodations at The Sunshine Inn, including a locally inspired breakfast.
- 3-hour horseback tour with Spirit Reins Ranch along the cliffs of the beach at Wasson Bluff, with a rest stop at Fundy Geological Museum’s active fossil research site.
- Exclusive opportunity to sieve for fossils with a museum expert.
- Light refreshments served on the ocean floor.
What you can expect:
Explore charming Parrsboro by day, then settle into a cozy cottage for the night at The Sunshine Inn, less than 5 minutes by car from restaurants, shopping, and amenities. Start the next day with a locally inspired gourmet breakfast before heading to nearby Wasson Bluff for a one-of-a-kind horseback ride past scenic Bay of Fundy cliffs. Friendly guides from Spirit Reins Ranch will introduce you to your equine partner, and an expert from Fundy Geological Museum will accompany you to an active fossil dig where you will sieve for dinosaur bones. Enjoy refreshments on the breezy ocean floor and ride in the footsteps of Canada’s oldest dinosaurs!
- Group of two: $815 + hst
- Group of Three: $1,138 + hst
- Group of Four: $1,461+ hst
For more details visit Fundy Geological Museum